Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Ensure proper, efficient, effective and economical way of handling schedule changes (CV), flight disruptions (WW) and ensuring passenger re-accommodation and re-protection both in bound and outbound.
- Ensure continuous revenue generation on all KQ flights by pro-actively capturing revenue opportunities, ensuring revenue integrity and minimizing inventory spoilage (flying an empty seat) and to achieve overall company revenue and passenger targets.
- Ensuring passenger re-accommodation andre-protection both outbound and inbound.
- Ensure the most effective reroute/rebooking options are chosen when disruption occurs.
- Assist the network on forcebooking as perinitial classes due disruptions.
- Lead in continuous engagements withschedules planning to design schedule change process that ensures alignment ofKenya Airways flights in inventory.
- Ensure the most cost effective re-routeoptions are chosen when disruptions occur using SkyTeam partners, JV partners ,reprotection agreements and interline SPA partners.
- Maximum retention on KQ services followedby selective usage of SPA and Hotel accommodation.
- Support inventory team to perform timely flight steering toavail the right seat to the right customer at the right price in the righttime.
- Support the entire Revenue Management functions after officehours, weekends and public holidays.
- Manage costs by proactively negotiating with other carriersto take our passengers at lower negotiated rates during disruptions.
- Processing of Special Service Requests (SSRs) to ensurequality customer satisfaction (INFT, WCOB, STCR, WHCS, SPML, Plusgrade,Blocked/ Unblocked seats).
- Work closely with OCC Duty managers during disruptions todeploy the right equipment on the right route to maximize revenue and reduce onoperational cost.
- Re-protect passengers incase of equipment changes to ensureseamless customer service.
- Update Adhoc flight changes in Altea Inventory systems.
- Provide rerouting alternatives for passengers during flightdisruptions in close coordination with CEC, Sales and airline partners.
- Continuously reconcile and synchronize planned versus filedflight schedule/ equipment to ensure optimal revenue gain per flight.
- Provide 24/7 PRM support to the business all the year round.
- Provide best available options thatreturn the operations to normal as soon as possible ensuring minimumdisruptions.
- Provide support to Staff travel/Salesteam for duty booking confirmations.
- Close co-ordination with crew schedulingand engineering team – Block/unblock unserviceable seats and unblock seats for positioningcrew.
- Work closely with CEC, Sales offices andthe network to provide efficient rebooking options.
- Support quick email responses to requestsfrom CEC, ATO, CTO and Outstations.
- Assist the network on force-bookings asper initial classes for MEDA, INADs, special market offers, promotions andancillary services by manager authority.
- Prepare and analyze the schedule changeSET report, flight disruption report and circulate the same to all relevantstakeholders.
- Prepare Loads Signal (Losig) reports dailyon flight booking loads performance (Low or oversale) to facilitate DMO/ MOCminimize Adhoc disruptions.
- Prepare daily reports on reconciledversus planned flight schedule/ equipment for future use in decision making.
- Prepare daily SSR reports to trackrevenue performance on Special Service Requests made.
- Prepare force booking report to assist inminimizing revenue loss through booking integrity.
- A professionaldegree with a strong emphasis on a business-related field e.g. Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or commerce.
- Minimum 3 yearsairline experience in commercial, ground services or operations.
- Good knowledgeof inventory, Revenue management and Kenya Airways products.
- Training inFares and Ticketing/ Reservation.
- Proficiency inthe usage of airline passenger system.
- 3 years airline experience in commercial, ground services or operations.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Good Entrepreneurial skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills
Closing Date : 6 June. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya