Our Client is an expert in water and sewage treatment and they seek to hire an Accountant to provide oversight in financial planning, budgeting, proper maintenance of accounting records, financial reporting, and administration of a comprehensive set of internal controls to mitigate against financial risk. The accountant will also provide oversight in and oversee administration, operations, logistics, procurement, human resources, and provide support in project management aspects. The accountant will be required to manage various companies including rental properties.
- Develop, implement and maintain consolidated bookkeeping and financial management system in Quick books
- Controlling and reconciliation of all financial transactions and data
- Monitor and managing company & project cash flow and expenditures
- Preparation and creation of financial reports, final and management accounts
- Serve as primary contact for banks, and communicate with debtors/creditors
- Prepare/oversee costings, quotations, invoices, statements
- Co-ordinate stocks, tracking, re-ordering, and procurement
- Co-ordinate petty cash & expenditure planning
- Preparation of payroll & all statutory deductions on iTax and KRA systems and ensuring compliance
- Working on creating & improving business processes, procedures, and efficiencies.
- Co-ordinate & ensure all permits/licenses are in place for various sites and locations
- Filing of all documents, administrative, financial, accounting, projects
- Managing & coordinating leases/invoices/payments and communicating with tenants, lawyers, agents & other service providers
- Any additional work related to the company or directors not outlined in this JD
- ACCA / CPA or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint is required.
- Good communication skills.
- At least 2-3 years of commercial experience.
- Should be hands-on with Quickbooks & iTax.
- Should be familiar with costings, taxation, import taxes, and costs analysis.
- Understanding stocks in Quickbooks is an advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Mombasa, Kenya