Machakos County, nicknamed ‘Macha,’ was the first capital city of Kenya and is now an administrative county in Kenya. Machakos is made up of eight (8) constituencies including Machakos Town, Mavoko, Masinga, Yatta, Kangundo, Kathiani, Matungulu, and Mwala. Machakos Town is the administrative capital of the County.
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will be responsible for: –
- planning of office accommodation and layout;
- facilitating transport and travelling services;
- maintaining and updating furniture and office equipment inventory;
- ensuring payment of bills;
- facilitating movement of assets;
- carrying out general maintenance of buildings and furniture;
- facilitating logistics for meetings, conferences and other special events;
- collecting and collating data on developmental activities;
- providing input in the monitoring and evaluating of community projects;
- disseminating information to the public.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: – Public Administration; Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any other Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications.
Closing Date : 13 June. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Machakos, Machakos, Kenya