Kenya Markets Trust is a Kenyan non-governmental organisation that works in partnership with the private sector; non-governmental organisations; county and national governments; associations and other local and International partners to unleash large scale, sustainable market growth by changing the underlying incentives, capacities and rules that shape how market systems work.
KMT is currently working in three sectors – agricultural inputs, livestock and water – and implements some work in these sectors internally and some through local partners. Our working funds/revenue comes from donors and foundations.
Click on the jobs listed below to view the job details or to Apply
2. Policy and Governance Specialist at Kenya Markets Trust
3. Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Specialist at Kenya Markets Trust
4. Communication and Outreach Manager at Kenya Markets Trust
5. Water Resources Management Technical Lead at Kenya Markets Trust
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya