INTEGRITY Partners is a business and technology services company delivering mission-critical results to leaders working on our nation’s top priorities. We assist organizations within the Federal Government with addressing current and future challenges by creating and sustaining an appropriate business strategy, managing process transformation, implementing organizational change, facilitating information sharing, and effectively architecting and deploying technology solutions.
Data Collection and Quality Assurance
- Lead the technical delivery of Task 1, including the development and delivery of the Activity Monitoring Plan and Data Verification, Collection, and Analysis Plan.
- Lead the technical delivery of Task 4, including oversight of STTA contracted to provide subject matter and technical expertise in the design of specific tools and analyses for Data Quality Assessments.
- Lead the development and management of data quality assurance systems.
- Lead the design and development of data collection tools to ensure quality data is being collected.
- Collaborate with project staff, data collection and research partners, IPs, and relevant government agencies, requesting workplans (where applicable) and relevant information on project progress for the development of quarterly/annual site visit plans.
- Work with the Somalia Coordinator and relevant project team to determine which site visits will take place and which data collection methods will be used to ensure adequacy and appropriateness.
- Train and coordinate with the Data Collection Partners through regular trips to Mogadishu.
- Oversee design and drafting of detailed and accurate technical deliverables and reports to fulfil reporting requirements.
- Supervise the Senior Analyst, Monitoring Advisor, and Somalia Coordinator.
Your Experience and Expertise
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree. A master’s degree is highly preferable.
- At least five years of experience designing and implementing field-based MEAL projects relevant to the Somalia humanitarian assistance portfolio.
- At least three years’ experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis related to humanitarian assistance.
- Demonstrated experience in data management and visualization.
- Demonstrated experience with monitoring donor-funded programs, preferably with familiarity of USAID.
- Familiarity with the operations of BHA programs and knowledge of IP activities in Somalia is highly desirable.
- Language proficiency at a post-graduate level in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical, interpersonal, and team management skills.
Required Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously with precision and adapt to changes in responsibilities and workloads.
- Must be professional, possess a high degree of urgency and self-motivation, and have a strong work ethic.
- Results-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills, including note-taking for meetings.
- High professional standards for evaluation data and reporting.
- Accustomed to teamwork and able to sustain positive and frequent communications for a remotely managed monitoring team in a challenging, high-risk environment.
- Ability to work independently where necessary.
- Works well in a diverse team
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya