The National Youth Council is a Semi-Autonomous Government Agency that is charged with the responsibility of: – coordinating activities being undertaken by youth focused non-state actors; lobbying for legislation on issues; promoting the inclusion of the youth agenda in public policy; promoting youth representation in decision-making bodies and promoting government empowerment initiatives targeting youth. The Council acts as a ‘voice and bridge’ to ensure that government and other policy makers are kept informed of the views and aspirations of the youth.
Number of Positions: 2
Salary Scale NYS: Kshs. 38,270 x 1,470 – 39,740 x 1,520 – 41,260 x 1,710 – 42,970 x 1,920 – 44,890 x 2,000 – 46,890 x 2,110 – 49,000 x 2,170 – 51,170 P.M
House Allowance – Ksh.16, 500 P.M
Commuter Allowance – Kshs. 5,000 P.M
How to Apply
Submit your CV, Application certified copies of academic certificates, testimonials, and national identity card/passport to email@example.com or Director.firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants are required to attach
- certified copies of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Certificate of clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate of clearance from Kenya Credit Reference Bureau
- Compliance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Closing Date : 21 September. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya