Duties and responsibilities
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Being actively involved in the recruitment by preparing job descriptions in liaison with departmental heads, posting job adverts and ensuring the hiring process is transparent and within policy guidelines
- Provide clerical and administrative (operational) support to AAS employees
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies).
- He/she will act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Manage employee pension and benefits administration
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Conduct internal and coordinate external trainings with facilitators
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Uploading the (HRIS) data for accuracy and updating it from personnel files for completeness and accuracy ensuring employee database is updated.
- Collate required competency, experience, and individual staff qualifications from the personnel files.
- Reorganizing the staff files as directed and retagging in a retrievable manner.
- Assist in scanning of the personnel documents that will be used in the document management system (DMS) currently being implemented by ICT.
- Updating the staff files with all the DocuSign Documents and Other Documents.
- Updating the AAS staff Master List to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Updating the AAS Master Leave Register ensuring accuracy.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you.
Qualifications and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Management/Administration with a bias in Human Resources or related (essential); Master’s degree an added advantage
- Exposure to Employment law and employment equity regulations.
- Must be a registered member of Institute of Human Resources Management (IHRM)/any other accredited HR Professional Institute
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) a prerequisite
- At least 4-5 years’ relevant experience in busy HR environment.
This is a fixed term engagement.
The successful candidate will be engaged full time (40 hours/ week) for a period of 1 year working at the AAS offices in Nairobi, Kenya
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 7 June. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya