Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited. Absa offers personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance.
To perform all the case management roles both at the contact Centre and back office, which includes but not limited to:
- Professionally respond to calls in relation to call Centre guidelines and provide solutions to customer
- Respond to all emails and give feedback within one 30 minutes of receiving them.
- Critically analyze all pre-authorization and give accurate response within one hour in line with policy benefits.
- To handle All the optical/Dental related case in addition to other assigned roles.
- To vet all prescriptions and other bills to identify any overpriced items.
- Negotiate with service providers for sustainable costs containment measures.
- Mitigate fraud through daily bill vetting and regular hospitals Visitation of admitted patients in various hospitals.
- Discharge patients within 30 minutes, outpatient email response within 15 minutes.
- Daily sending of admissions reports to clients; Brokers/Agents/ company Human resource managers.
Relevant Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or other related medical field
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in a similar role in the insurance industry
- Insurance Professional qualification
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya