One of the world’s largest retailers of consumer goods from food to fashion. Serving customers a little better every day in our stores and online is at the heart of everything we do. Founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen using the £30 he received on leaving the Royal Flying Corp, we’ve come a long way from his small market stall in East London. Today over 400,000 colleagues work across our stores, office, distribution and customer engagement centres in the UK, Europe and Asia.
- The Country Director that will be responsible for setting up + driving Business in these countries
- They will also be responsible for the P & L
- Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Monitoring performance at all levels and scheduling training as required.
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency.
- Building professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in the Fintech Space in African Countries of Ivory Coast, Morocco, Algeria, Ghana, Zambia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Senegal, Cameroon, and DRC.
- A good knowledge base of the country/region, and a willingness to learn.
- Should speak English
How to Apply
Closing Date : 15 November. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya