Our global company was founded in Japan in 1937 with the aim of making the best quality camera available. Our passion for the Power of Image has made us a world leader today in both consumer and business imaging solutions. Our solutions range from digital compact and SLR cameras, through broadcast.
Provide leadership and ensure efficiency and quality radiographic services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Empowering and motivating staff to perform to the optimum
- Advising management on radiographic advancements and changes
- Monitoring continuous radiation checks
- Maintenance and sanitation of the radiographic equipment.
- Operating CT scan and or X-ray equipment to capture diagnostic images of patients’ internal organs and tissues.
- Correct positioning of patients to scan specific areas of their bodies
- Performing warm-up sequences on the CT scanner to prolong the life of the x-ray tubes
- Cleaning and sterilizing CT scan and x-ray equipment to ensure safety of patients.
- Understanding and interpreting of doctors scanning instructions accurately
- Administer radio contrast agents to patients to enhance the visibility of internal organs and tissues.
- Assessing CT scans to determine whether they are of good technical quality.
- Taking patients through the scanning procedure to ensure their comfort and providing support throughout the process.
- Preparing examination room and ensuring it is clean and sterile.
- Continuous monitoring of patients through the procedure while following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Formulating daily procedure schedules for emergency case and walk-in clients
- Keeping tabs on supplies and ordering stock on time
- Filling out the required paperwork on the patients’ records and other relevant documentation as required by the hospital’s management.
- Implement continuous improvement procedures and personal education
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Radiation Protection Board.
- Minimum of three years’ relevant experience
- Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya