Our global company was founded in Japan in 1937 with the aim of making the best quality camera available. Our passion for the Power of Image has made us a world leader today in both consumer and business imaging solutions. Our solutions range from digital compact and SLR cameras, through broadcast l… read more.
Responsible for ensuring proper documentation, storage of documents and easy retrieval.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysing trends and communicating these to the management.
- Compile and maintain patient’s medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care improvement efforts.
- Participate in preparation of outpatient and inpatient monthly reports.
- Scanning onto the system and safe storage of hard copy consent forms.
- Filing, i.e., patients’ files, reports, birth notification forms and
other key correspondences.
- Process patient admission and discharge documents.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Collection and filing, including electronically, of reports of other departments on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Extract and analyse hospital and maternity data and statistics.
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations
- Preparation of quarterly/monthly meeting minutes.
- Extracting from the Electronic Health
Record hospital monthly reports.
- Maintaining hospital surveillance reports.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of all medical records
- To provide exemplary customer service to internal and external customers
- To handle comprehensively all enquiries and direct accordingly fromwithin and externally in a timely way
- Give support services to all staff to ensure good customer service toour customers
- Ensure efficient and smooth operations of the front office
- Give feedback to the administrator on how to improve customer care
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Diploma in Medical Health Records.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Practical working knowledge
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya