Our global company was founded in Japan in 1937 with the aim of making the best quality camera available. Our passion for the Power of Image has made us a world leader today in both consumer and business imaging solutions. Our solutions range from digital compact and SLR cameras, through broadcast l… read more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring effective administration of petty cash.
- Posting of cash sales/expenses in the system
- Handle regular cash book reconciliations.
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and entered the accounting systems.
- Handling the budgeting process in liaison with the financial controller
- Daily sales ledger and creditors ledger accounts reconciliation.
- Preparation of daily and monthly reports.
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt money.
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
- Carrying out stock takes.
- Receiving and verifying goods.
- Preparation of consultancy fees.
- Provide any other accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Must be a CPA(K) finalist; degree in accounting/ finance will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 (three) years’ relevant work experience preferably in a hospital setting.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and financial software.
- The ability to analyse, interpret and comment on policy rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork and building partnerships.
- Confidentiality is critical.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya