Our global company was founded in Japan in 1937 with the aim of making the best quality camera available. Our passion for the Power of Image has made us a world leader today in both consumer and business imaging solutions. Our solutions range from digital compact and SLR cameras, through broadcast l… read more.
Responsible for all human resource activities such as recruitment, training, performance management, discipline and conflict management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing manpower requirements, absenteeism, turnover, and other personnel statistics and prepares reports for management on a periodic and as requested basis
- Developing wage and salaries policies for attracting and retaining employees.
- Establishing and maintaining engaged and constructive relationships between employees and the organization.
- Responsible for long-term strategic planning and development of operational plans for all
- Developing, recommending, and implementing programs, policies, procedures, and controls regarding
- Preparing, issuing, and updating company policies and procedures as needed and informing employees of the updates.
- Take ownership of the recruitment and selection process along with conducting new employee orientations.
- Analyzing training needs and developing and coordinating training programs as needed.
- Coordinating company’s health and safety programs.
- Maintaining legally required records on employees and human resources activities.
- Filing required government reports and ensure compliance with all government regulators and bodies.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or equivalent(IHRM certification is an added advantage)
- HRM license
- At least 3 years’ experience preferably in (healthcare industry), which includes work in employee relations, selection, compensation, performance management and appraisal, training and development, employee benefits, policy development, and safety.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications (HRIS).
- Experience with developing and implementing HR policies and practices.
- High attention to detail in all work, have strong project management skills and be able to coordinate several priorities simultaneously.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the Employment and relatedlaws of the Republic of Kenya
- Proactively study all aspects of the business and create policies that tackle employee issues to produce positive results and build a better workplace for all.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya