Our global company was founded in Japan in 1937 with the aim of making the best quality camera available. Our passion for the Power of Image has made us a world leader today in both consumer and business imaging solutions. Our solutions range from digital compact and SLR cameras, through broadcast l… read more
The Optometrist will report to the Branch Manager. The main responsibility for the optometrist will be performing eye examinations to check for vision problems and diseases. The optometrist will, based on the results prescribe or offer the appropriate advice to the patient while maintaining high standards of care.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Taking eye and facial measurements to correctly interpret prescriptions Guiding patients when selecting frames for proper fit and styling
- Inserting, removing and caring for contact lenses
- Advising patients on any necessary repairs or adjustments
- Maintaining displays.
- Basic bookkeeping duties associated with tracking patient’s orders and recording purchases and other necessary information for each patient
- Preparing work orders for optical laboratory
- Ensuring that all orders arrive and are to the specifications of the patient
- Diploma in Optometry from a recognized institution
- At least three (3) year experience as an optometrist
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya