Our global company was founded in Japan in 1937 with the aim of making the best quality camera available. Our passion for the Power of Image has made us a world leader today in both consumer and business imaging solutions. Our solutions range from digital compact and SLR cameras, through broadcast l… read more
To provide clinical services mainly in the outpatient and inpatient as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing, and treating patients’ common ailments at the outpatient health department.
- In collaboration with the team receive and attend to patients who require emergency services
- Appropriately refer or admit patients who require hospitalization or specialized services
- Attend ward rounds and participate in multidisciplinary patient care
- Undertaking clinical checks on all treatment sheets and prescriptions for suitability of treatment
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers
- Sensitizing patients and clients, through health talks on preventive and promotive health.
- Perform clinical procedures within the rules and regulations consistent with organization procedures.
- Handle patient data / information confidentially always.
- Keeping and Maintaining complete and up to date client records in collaboration with the MoH guidelines
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized Institution
- At least 3 years of experience in a busy Hospital.
- Certificate of Registration and practice license from the Clinical Officers’ Council
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya